My first blog post!

Hey Everyone!
Or should I say Konnichiwa! :D

So as of three days ago, (yes, I'm aware this is very short notice), My twin brother Evan and I were granted the Japanese American Friendship Scholarship from Youth For Understanding!

With lots and lots of help from my family, I have finally raised enough money to say that I am definitely going to Japan this summer! I can't explain in words how grateful I am for every penny I have received from my family! :)

I seriously can't wait for this. I've been dreaming of this opportunity forever... and it's going to come in about a week!!! :D Look forward to many updates on this blog :)

Hopefully my host family will have a computer that I can access internet on, and if not I'll be sure to go to the closest local library to update my blog!

-Erik


0 comments:

Post a Comment